Kroger Community Rewards
Just shopping at Kroger can help raise funds for our band program.
Enrollment is so easy!
1. Click "Join Now"
2. Select either "Create an Account" or "Sign In" if you already have an account.
3. Follow Kroger's online instructions for creating an account or logging in.
4. Once logged in select "Enroll in Community Rewards"
5. Enter our NPO number 21463 in the search bar and click on search.
6. Select "East Hall HS Fine Arts" from the list and click enroll.
7. Start shopping at Kroger!!!
The Community Sponsorship Program is one of the easiest fundraisers where students receive 50% of the profit. The program is a partnership with local retailers and vendors to advertise in our community at various levels using the band as a vehicle. Please click "Join Now" to see all the benefits of this program.
Fall Fundraiser!! (Great American Discount Cards)
This week we will begin our first fundraiser of the year selling Great American Discount Cards! Students were given information about this last week. These cards will sell for $20 each and offer incredible discounts at local stores and restaurants in the Gainesville area! We will kick off this fundraiser on Tuesday night during marching rehearsal from 6:45-8pm with our “59 Minute Fundraiser.”
Students will divide up into teams and prizes will be given out to the team with the most cards sold. The goal for each student is to sell at least 10 cards. The first 5 cards sold will go towards the general fund while all remaining cards sold will go towards the student’s band fees/account. If students have outstanding band fees they must participate in this fundraiser.
Students should have their goal sheets filled out by Tuesday morning. All money will be due Friday, September 7th. Please help support the East Hall High School Viking Band by participating in our fall fundraiser!!