Digital Learning Information
Daily Fundamentals (daily band supplements packet) (20 minutes everyday)
- Long tones- A1, A2 (10 minutes)
- Metronome= 80 bpm
- Focus on consistent sound through end of the note
- Long tones continued- B1, B2, B3, B4
- Consistent sound throughout change of note. Full tone
- Focus on using air speed and breath support to ascend. No tension
- Scales (5 minutes)
- Bb, Ab (Concert Band)
- F, Bb, Eb, Ab, (Symphonic Band)
- G, C, F, Bb, Eb, Ab, Db, Gb (Wind Symphony)
- Pitch Matching (5 minutes)
- Play your concert F with a tuner and adjust your instrument.
- Play your Bb Major scale (1 octave) in whole notes. Play the exercise with a tuner and stay in tune throughout each whole note.
- Quarter note= 90