APPENDIX III - ATTENDANCE
Students may be temporarily excused from school under the following conditions:
- When personally ill and when attendance in school would endanger their health or the health of others.
- On special and recognized religious holidays observed by their faith.
- When mandated by order of governmental agencies (pre-induction physical examination of service in the armed forces or court order).
- A student may be granted any excused absence not to exceed one day in order to register to vote.
- Students may be excused from school attendance when prevented from such attendance due to conditions rendering school attendance impossible or hazardous to their health or safety.